I know this is weird but........ (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
But i feel funnier when im talking to myself, but when i talk to ACTUAL human beings, i cant be funny to save my life. Help me........pleaseplease
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
im the only one who thinks I'm actually funny
 
Joined
1 April 2020
Messages
49
Reactions Received
232
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Same, I'll be making jokes and literally cracking up alone in my bedroom, and then my friends come over and my humour malfunctions
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Same, I'll be making jokes and literally cracking up alone in my bedroom, and then my friends come over and my humour malfunctions
thats literally me 24/7 everyday of the year lmao
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
But i feel funnier when im talking to myself, but when i talk to ACTUAL human beings, i cant be funny to save my life. Help me........pleaseplease
You wanna know why? It's because you can be yourself around yourself but you may find it hard to be yourself around other people, so when you are yourself, you have a natural feeling but when you are not, it's more forced which makes you uncomfortable.
Work on how to be yourself in front of others.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m the same way I’ll make myself laugh throughout the day but when I try to make a joke around people it’s... horrible.
:facepalm:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
very that
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread