I Know this may... (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Be a little weird but i enjoy listens to people tell story's about themselves or when they were younger.

Like when i was younger my Grandaddy would tell me stories from when he was a kid or from when my dad was a kid, and i've always enjoyed them.

Do you have any stories you don't mind sharing?
I don't have anything to do right now, so i wanted to see if anyone has some stories they wouldn't mind sharing~
:pandalove:​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Me and my brother always were close so I think a story I would share is how even when we fight, we will always be ok in like an hour. as children we argued but whenever our parents told us that we aren’t allowed to play with each other and have to think about what just happend, we would cry and say that we really want to be playing together again lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Once when I was like six my family visited Hawaii. We were going down the street and I walked into a tree
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I have alot of stories majority of them aren't pleasant though,. But there are small positive things attached them here and there...
One I can think of is when I was 6/7. Basically back then my family was Mormon (so it was just me, my mum and brother at the time, after my other brother and sister were born, the Mormon life went out the window lol)
so my mum sold alot of stuff to fund a trip to America, specifically to utah to visit the temples and mormon stuff, and we were staying with some of the missionaries house during our month there my mother was friends with them(they are really lovely people)
So it was hot and me and my brother were playing outside the first house we were staying at in the front yard... My brothers autism was more severe then so he didn't talk and tended to wonder off if he saw something interesting... He was 5 then, So for split second I took my eyes of him.. And he was gone....
I panicked.. My mother was inside the house but I was too scared to tell her (cause she would have beat me severly) so I started walking down the street to find him...
I only passed the first house when I spotted him, in a fence pen of the next front yard. He was sitting in there just playing with some adorable cute puppies. I knew we'd get in trouble so I had to move him but as soon as I got in the pen... I just sat down with him and started playing with puppies they were just so cute... Needless to say my mother eventually came out the house and noticed we werent there, she stormed down the street then spotted us and started shouting at us to get out and get inside, although the owner of the house came out and said to her it was fine but my mother still took us back in the house. Me and brother however for the next few days we were there, just secretly kept sneaking over there to play with the puppies, it made my brother so calm and peaceful it was just one if the things that made that time really enjoyable..

There were other moments too during that 'holiday' but I think one story is enough for now lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Once when I was like six my family visited Hawaii. We were going down the street and I walked into a tree
I'm so sorry i shouldn't laugh but i can't help it cuz i know i would too XD Or i would climb the tree then porously "fall" out of it.
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I have alot of stories majority of them aren't pleasant though,. But there are small positive things attached them here and there...
One I can think of is when I was 6/7. Basically back then my family was Mormon (so it was just me, my mum and brother at the time, after my other brother and sister were born, the Mormon life went out the window lol)
so my mum sold alot of stuff to fund a trip to America, specifically to utah to visit the temples and mormon stuff, and we were staying with some of the missionaries house during our month there my mother was friends with them(they are really lovely people)
So it was hot and me and my brother were playing outside the first house we were staying at in the front yard... My brothers autism was more severe then so he didn't talk and tended to wonder off if he saw something interesting... He was 5 then, So for split second I took my eyes of him.. And he was gone....
I panicked.. My mother was inside the house but I was too scared to tell her (cause she would have beat me severly) so I started walking down the street to find him...
I only passed the first house when I spotted him, in a fence pen of the next front yard. He was sitting in there just playing with some adorable cute puppies. I knew we'd get in trouble so I had to move him but as soon as I got in the pen... I just sat down with him and started playing with puppies they were just so cute... Needless to say my mother eventually came out the house and noticed we werent there, she stormed down the street then spotted us and started shouting at us to get out and get inside, although the owner of the house came out and said to her it was fine but my mother still took us back in the house. Me and brother however for the next few days we were there, just secretly kept sneaking over there to play with the puppies, it made my brother so calm and peaceful it was just one if the things that made that time really enjoyable..

There were other moments too during that 'holiday' but I think one story is enough for now lol
Oof- Honestly Same XD Puppies are so cute! :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Me and my brother always were close so I think a story I would share is how even when we fight, we will always be ok in like an hour. as children we argued but whenever our parents told us that we aren’t allowed to play with each other and have to think about what just happend, we would cry and say that we really want to be playing together again lol
Yeah me and my brother fight quiet a bit, but we share a bathroom and when we get in fights and have to go to our rooms, we just chill and talk in the bathroom XD
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don't remember this story anymoe but I think the first one I wrote when I was a kid was about the rain talking to me hehe
When i was four i was convence my doll was evil and would run around my room while i slept. That was only cause when i woke up my toys were moved around and one of them was missing an eye, so i put it in a bag and locked it in the attic:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread