I lack ideas and haven't posted in a million years (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
So I tried this buddy quiz thingy too.


Some of these are so obvious though. I purposely made these easy so I'm expecting you all to get 5+ :susPepe:

And since I don't know who to tag I'll just tag @Events team who I assume knows me the best out of everyone on here and @OnlyCalB and @Flocon whose quizzes I also took.


Please don't let my first thread in a million years flop.​
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
4/10 but could get maybe 6 or 7
The fact that you clicked Karen though :wimwim:
The correct answer for that section is Hua Chen Yu's fandom name which you actually got correct :sj_weary:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
The fact that you clicked Karen though :wimwim:
The correct answer for that section is Hua Chen Yu's fandom name which you actually got correct :sj_weary:
I had no idea what to click there :haylul:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
6/10 :nakypog:
I'm kinda mad at myself for getting your name wrong cause I remember you had it as your username at one point in time 😅
FINALLY someone who got over 5 :sj_weary:

Turns out this is harder than expected lol. I thought everyone would get 5+ :wimwim:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The fact that you all at least got HCY though :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary: except for @Reo
I feel like my purpose here is complete
ive never heard of him :wimwim: i suppose its the one in your sig?
I just now looked at it clearly, i somehow thought it was Jae from Day6 LOL
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
ive never heard of him :wimwim: i suppose its the one in your sig?
I just now looked at it clearly, i somehow thought it was Jae from Day6 LOL
Lol yep the one in my sig and dp. And I don't even know what Jae from Day6 looks like :jisoosmh:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Lol yep the one in my sig and dp. And I don't even know what Jae from Day6 looks like :jisoosmh:
he just looked like a chicken thats why i assumed it was him, and he had a period with messy hair like that too so :wimwim:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
6, joint equal 1st with 4 of us-ig it was easy quoz maybe. Tho i guessed most of them with some educated guesses based on wat i already knew from participating in events suzy ran (which -why the question i hoped for -wat was suzy's former username dint turn up disappointed me cos i rmbrd it all of a sudden). Lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread