- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Sooooo I watched the first episode....
and the performances.....
They were edited to be short AF
No high notes that I remember were left in....
Like.... some of them performed SM songs like Jopping or Boss or the Seventh Sense or Monster and they legit did not show the high note and showed BARELY any of the vocals! (Which just makes me think... it must not have been good)
The rap has been average or below avarage
The only thing that has been good as far as I see is dance!
just.....
The editing of the performances was esp. awful, bcs we legit only saw like 30 secs MAX of each.
and the performances.....
They were edited to be short AF
No high notes that I remember were left in....
Like.... some of them performed SM songs like Jopping or Boss or the Seventh Sense or Monster and they legit did not show the high note and showed BARELY any of the vocals! (Which just makes me think... it must not have been good)
The rap has been average or below avarage
The only thing that has been good as far as I see is dance!
just.....
The editing of the performances was esp. awful, bcs we legit only saw like 30 secs MAX of each.