Ggs :pepecry1:fine I’ll deal with that
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 20 April 2019 #21 Ggs fine I’ll deal with that Reactions: Sory, Skinnny and Sourcekeeper
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 20 April 2019 #22 ITZY and IZ*ONE stan? Taste! Welcome to KPS! Stan talent, stan fromis_9 Reactions: Sory, yeji and Pigeon
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 25 April 2019 #23 Welcome on KS. I adore Suzy too. Hope you will enjoy your time among us. ❤💜❤ Reactions: yeji
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 28 April 2019 #24 Ikr, @Son Na Eun does a great job on it I hope you feel welcomed already Reactions: Sory