I Like This Song That Sone Of Britain Showed Me (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I Like This Song That Sone Of Britain Showed Me


My Brother BritishSone aka @BritishReveluv showed me this song one time.

Love it.

Now you can listen too.


I need to ask my British brother to British-splain me more American songs.

I think he knows more about them than my American a**.

I spend too much time with Tzuyu these days.

:pandaroll:






Lyrics. For you lyrics people. :)

Last night I was hiding
A little out of my mind, yeah
When I saw the fire, yeah
And it got me high

There's not always a fallout
And I'm in the wrong home now
And I hear you calling out my name
But I don't know you

Let's wait
We're fighting with fate
And we can't fight with fate, babe
Just wait
We're leaving this place
Gotta get out of this mess

I could be breezing by
We'll get in the car for miles and drive
I'll hold the wheel, that's fine
Even when you're wrong and I'm right
You'll be the answer tonight
And you'll be the one to ?
If you're walking away with me

(Yeah)
A little out of my mind, yeah
When I saw the fire
And it got me high

There's not always a fallout
And I'm in the wrong home now
And I hear you calling out my name
But I don't know you

Let's wait
We're fighting with fate
And we can't fight with fate, babe
Just wait
We're leaving this place
Gotta get out of this mess

I could be breezing by
We'll get in the car for miles and drive
I'll hold the wheel, that's fine
Even when you're wrong and I'm right
You'll be the answer tonight
And you'll be the one to ?
If you're walking away with me
(Yeah)
(Walking away with me)
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I'm still scared to finish Plastic Memories! I just know it will end in sadness!
Finish it! So that you can then make a start on Clannad and Clannad After Story and Angel Beats!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread