- Joined
- 4 January 2020
- Messages
- 16,598
- Reactions Received
- 31,252
- Location
- you clouds rain
- Website
- daesukiii.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,410
- Fandom
- YOLO
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
i also want to get married
like I wanna have someone to come home to and I wanna wear a wedding dress and I want to talk shit about people who annoyed us in our day but are too scared to actually tell them face to face and I want to own pets together
but I also like to eat whatever I want without thinking of someone else and I want to be as loud as I want and I want to just be me without someone being with me
I'm only 23 and I'm having a crisis about being single
but I also like to eat whatever I want without thinking of someone else and I want to be as loud as I want and I want to just be me without someone being with me