I was wondering why I knew the words much more than usual to this CLC song lmao
Yoohyeon . Joined 14 July 2019 Messages 2,532 Reactions Received 8,405 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 3 September 2019 #1 I was wondering why I knew the words much more than usual to this CLC song lmao Reactions: Willow, lexus and TXT
messagetyper Joined 30 May 2019 Messages 72 Reactions Received 214 Location Tangina Land Website www.youtube.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 3 September 2019 #2 Yeah, the first time I listened to that song I honestly thought it was just another kpop song but with more English parts than usual. Reactions: Willow, lexus and Yoohyeon
Yeah, the first time I listened to that song I honestly thought it was just another kpop song but with more English parts than usual.
BobbyHill Joined 7 August 2019 Messages 402 Reactions Received 741 Cards View Profile KS Coins 56 Fandom ya mama 4 September 2019 #3 me but w/ flourishing lol Reactions: Willow, lexus and Yoohyeon
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 4 September 2019 #4 This song is a bop Reactions: Willow and Yoohyeon
Yoohyeon . Joined 14 July 2019 Messages 2,532 Reactions Received 8,405 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 4 September 2019 #5 lexus said: This song is a bop Click to expand... 'I'm not lying, my heart says po-po-pow!' Reactions: Willow and lexus