Appreciation i lived in america for 4 years, that's why i'm here, man (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I finished all 4 years of college whooop

so tomorrow, Jun 6th, marks the day I moved to America for college 4 years ago! I made you guys an ultimate kpop and about me quiz to take in memory! Highest score by June 6th, 2020, 11:59 pm EST wins a prize. click on the mark than picture to start
markbunny.jpg

also feel free to ask me any questions about me!! I'll answer!

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Congratulations :nakypog::nekolove::sj_weary:

Hope the 4 years have been kind to you :sakUwu: What do you wanna do next? :pepeheart:
Also excuse me while I go flop in your quiz first :wimwim:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Congratulations :nakypog::nekolove::sj_weary:

Hope the 4 years have been kind to you :sakUwu: What do you wanna do next? :pepeheart:
Also excuse me while I go flop in your quiz first :wimwim:
Thank you!!! :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekoshy:

They've been pretty kind! Other than the co-vid mess, I've been doing great lmao. I think I'll have to stay in America for a little bit before I can visit home, because tickets cost a shit tonne for a college student lslslsls. I'll probably just find work and stuff. Eat good food. I can no longer say i'm a college student, i'm now an unemployed adult!!!

lol you'll do great! A lot of these answers about me can be found on kps!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Thank you!!! :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekoshy:

They've been pretty kind! Other than the co-vid mess, I've been doing great lmao. I think I'll have to stay in America for a little bit before I can visit home, because tickets cost a shit tonne for a college student lslslsls. I'll probably just find work and stuff. Eat good food. I can no longer say i'm a college student, i'm now an unemployed adult!!!

lol you'll do great! A lot of these answers about me can be found on kps!
Ayy enjoy the short unemployment before you need to jump into work and get your soul sucked away rip.
Jk it's not that bad if you're doing something you enjoy lol. So do you wanna go back home and work there or work in Murica? :pepeheart:

LMAO, well I answered your birthday correctly but it took my answer as wrong coz I used 2 digits instead of 1 for the month and year :wimwim: And I knew my answer for your nickname was wrong but it seemed funny so I clicked on it :wimwim:

And those dudes, I knew which group but decided to answer without looking their ages and names up :yolk:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ayy enjoy the short unemployment before you need to jump into work and get your soul sucked away rip.
Jk it's not that bad if you're doing something you enjoy lol. So do you wanna go back home and work there or work in Murica? :pepeheart:

LMAO, well I answered your birthday correctly but it took my answer as wrong coz I used 2 digits instead of 1 for the month and year :wimwim: And I knew my answer for your nickname was wrong but it seemed funny so I clicked on it :wimwim:

And those dudes, I knew which group but decided to answer without looking their ages and names up :yolk:
lmao i will!!! sksksk I don't know....I'll probably stay in Murica for a while longer since it would take a lot more money for me to move back to France instead of me just visiting.

I fixed up the points and gave you correct birthday points!! lmaooo good that you didn't google :sanapray: you actually got most of the ages right except one!!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
lmao i will!!! sksksk I don't know....I'll probably stay in Murica for a while longer since it would take a lot more money for me to move back to France instead of me just visiting.

I fixed up the points and gave you correct birthday points!! lmaooo good that you didn't google :sanapray: you actually got most of the ages right except one!!
Yeah that's right :sanapray:
That American dream :pepeheart:

What did you study in college btw?
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yeah that's right :sanapray:
That American dream :pepeheart:

What did you study in college btw?
Creative writing and business management. I minored in like linguistics or something i forgot, but it was of the ilk :pepeheart:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't really know you well enough to take the quiz (^^;), buuut congratulations!! :pikahappy:
Thank you! honestly you could just guess it's a lot kpop based. Thank you!!! I'm old now
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Creative writing and business management. I minored in like linguistics or something i forgot, but it was of the ilk :pepeheart:
Oo sounds good, what plans for tomorrow? :sakUwu:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Sleep in, make and eat rice pudding, play games, just relax i guess lol
Sounds good tho, exactly the kinda day I'll have except making food myself coz I suck :wimwim:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Sounds good tho, exactly the kinda day I'll have except making food myself coz I suck :wimwim:
I love rice pudding too much to ever not mess it up. I measure things out carefully lmaoooo
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I love rice pudding too much to ever not mess it up. I measure things out carefully lmaoooo
I think you're careful about most things so this doesn't surprise me lmao.
I like experimenting and improvising to mixed results :wimwim:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think you're careful about most things so this doesn't surprise me lmao.
I like experimenting and improvising to mixed results :wimwim:
lmao i'm careful about most things except deadlines sksksk :haylul:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
lmao i'm careful about most things except deadlines sksksk :haylul:
LMAO wait no that's me :wimwim:
There's a reason even a B grade is a step down for you :taesip:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Congrats on finishing 4 yrs of college.

Hmm, seems i follow u but never read/memorised ur profile About but still got ur b',day right by guessing. LOL. Rest of it I flopped big time tho, i would hv had it easier if the group pic was of BTS, at least i know some member names n i can tell if its a picture of them; this one i couldnt even tell which group by the picture- just by the OP having to click on Mark n i know 'a' is in Got7 but i couldnt tell who is who for sure to save my life.
Learnt sth new abt u tho. Good luck with the next part of ur life after college.:saranghae::pikahappy:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
LMAO wait no that's me :wimwim:
There's a reason even a B grade is a step down for you :taesip:
sksksk it IS ughhhh I can't believe it lmaooo. In my defense, the assignments were way too little of my grade than it should have been haha. There were these series of 6 essays linked together, but it only was like 10% of my grade ugh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread