Appreciation i lived in america for 4 years, that's why i'm here, man (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
sksksk it IS ughhhh I can't believe it lmaooo. In my defense, the assignments were way too little of my grade than it should have been haha. There were these series of 6 essays linked together, but it only was like 10% of my grade ugh
Wait so those B grades won't even affect your overall score that much :wimwim:
Rest easy now :lisalaugh:
Lmaoo did you not spend that much time on the assignment? Coz in that case I call it an absolute win :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Congrats on finishing 4 yrs of college.

Hmm, seems i follow u but never read/memorised ur profile About but still got ur b',day right by guessing. LOL. Rest of it I flopped big time tho, i would hv had it easier if the group pic was of BTS, at least i know some member names n i can tell if its a picture of them; this one i couldnt even tell which group by the picture- just by the OP having to click on Mark n i know 'a' is in Got7 but i couldnt tell who is who for sure to save my life.
Learnt sth new abt u tho. Good luck with the next part of ur life after college.:saranghae::pikahappy:
haha that's not bad though!! haha yea, i used got7 because bts i think would be a little easy, but got7 i guess is still quite a bit harder.

Thank you! <333 I shall do my best to live my adult (ew lol) life to the fullest :pikahappy:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wait so those B grades won't even affect your overall score that much :wimwim:
Rest easy now :lisalaugh:
Lmaoo did you not spend that much time on the assignment? Coz in that case I call it an absolute win :jenniesmug:
oh no i mean the final grade i got one b skskksks it was the first b I've ever gotten in a final grade eugh sksskks

I spend a lot of time on the first two because I didn't know how much of my grade it was :haylul: a waste of time
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Wait i forgot to ask a question, wat kinda fanfiction do you write on AO3 n tumblr. (Iv only read fanfiction on AFF n those r kinda tough, at least the ones iv read; just curious- not much time/interest to read any fanfic but maybe in the future. {Also if ur on AO3, u won an award[not really but i thot id tell u abt it if u dint know yet.)
Its kinda a related to science fiction literature award voted by fans, so it stands in for best science fiction of the year but the category it won isnt a fiction category but related, im ambivalent but i think contributors shd still be proud to be part of the award winning effort, (unless ur work appeared there after it won) still proud but disclaimer-{iv never gone to ao3 }.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wait i forgot to ask a question, wat kinda fanfiction do you write on AO3 n tumblr. (Iv only read fanfiction on AFF n those r kinda tough, at least the ones iv read; just curious- not much time/interest to read any fanfic but maybe in the future. {Also if ur on AO3, u won an award[not really but i thot id tell u abt it if u dint know yet.)
Its kinda a related to science fiction literature award voted by fans, so it stands in for best science fiction of the year but the category it won isnt a fiction category but related, im ambivalent but i think contributors shd still be proud to be part of the award winning effort, (unless ur work appeared there after it won) still proud but disclaimer-{iv never gone to ao3 }.
I write reader-insert bats (both ao3 and Tumblr) and anime (ao3) fanfiction, and one of my pseudonyms is used to write a k-pop info book. Lol i came into the ao3 game a little too late to have "gotten" the Hugo Award sksksk

ao3 is,,,kinda a hit or a miss. There are really great fanfics out there, but there are also iffy ones haha. I guess that's just the fanfic community in general.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
oh no i mean the final grade i got one b skskksks it was the first b I've ever gotten in a final grade eugh sksskks

I spend a lot of time on the first two because I didn't know how much of my grade it was :haylul: a waste of time
Lmao all As are boring get that B to keep things fresh :icgyu:
You'll remember it more than all the other As you've gotten so :taesip:

Lol, that's okay it's over now :maheart::yolk:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Lmao all As are boring get that B to keep things fresh :icgyu:
You'll remember it more than all the other As you've gotten so :taesip:

Lol, that's okay it's over now :maheart::yolk:
lmao i spiced my gpa up all right :jenniesmug: I definitely will remember it skskks

torture is over, now time for torture 2....adultness :pepecry1:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
lmao i spiced my gpa up all right :jenniesmug: I definitely will remember it skskks

torture is over, now time for torture 2....adultness :pepecry1:
Lmao you need that gripping character arc through college, have you even failed a paper yet :jenniesmug:
Well I guess it's too late now :nayeonisdone:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Lmao you need that gripping character arc through college, have you even failed a paper yet :jenniesmug:
Well I guess it's too late now :nayeonisdone:
I failed ONEE paper when I was like,,,,12? lmao it's quite the character arc. I had a fall from grace, and now I have to pick myself back up skskskks

it's never too late to fail a paper :rosesmug:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I failed ONEE paper when I was like,,,,12? lmao it's quite the character arc. I had a fall from grace, and now I have to pick myself back up skskskks

it's never too late to fail a paper :rosesmug:
Shh it was barely a stumble, look at you being dramatic :rosesmug:
I'm happy that dangerous B grade can never have you in its grasp again :taesip:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I didn't know this tbh. But congratulations nonetheless. :)
I can't afford to go to anything like that, so I make due with the cheaper alternative.

Plus mine is specifically a disability employment I am with so... yeah.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congrats love. hope you were enjoying your 4 years to the fullest.
good luck with the rest of your professional life
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Shh it was barely a stumble, look at you being dramatic :rosesmug:
I'm happy that dangerous B grade can never have you in its grasp again :taesip:
lmao being dramatic is what i do best :icgyu:

lmao so am i :mess: the only b I'll get is a banana
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That was hard :jisoosmh:

are you planning to leave america now that your finished with college?
lmao sorry :rosesmug:

I will have to stay for a few more years since moving away will take money that i don't have :haylul: but I am planning on visiting France sometime this fall!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I didn't know this tbh. But congratulations nonetheless. :)
I can't afford to go to anything like that, so I make due with the cheaper alternative.

Plus mine is specifically a disability employment I am with so... yeah.
Thank you! :nekolove: Oof, I'm sorry things are like that. I hope it gets better sometime! :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
lmao sorry :rosesmug:

I will have to stay for a few more years since moving away will take money that i don't have :haylul: but I am planning on visiting France sometime this fall!
True, moving especially to another country takes money :jisoosmh: Hope u get to visit France!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread