Rumor I look like Yoona (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have always thought we look similar, But i look uglier than her. I have darkness under my eyes and I am not skinny legend like her (working on that, haven't eaten anything today other than breakfast) and I have breakouts. 😢😢😢😢😢😢 :pepecry2: :pepecry2: :pepecry2:
 
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Thicc thighs save lives! It's okay if you aren't slim, I'm sure you look great in person. Plus since Yoona is an idol she would have good skincare , better knowledge at taking pictures and good makeup techniques. I'm sure you look fine, all women are beautiful in their own unique way and that applies to you @Hajima
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Thicc thighs save lives! It's okay if you aren't slim, I'm sure you look great in person. Plus since Yoona is an idol she would have good skincare , better knowledge at taking pictures and good makeup techniques. I'm sure you look fine, all women are beautiful in their own unique way and that applies to you @Hajima
thank U soooo much

 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Shimmer

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
WAit it's 22:26 where you are. You should at least eat regular meals. It doesn't have to be large, but just stay healthy. You can still have three meals a day and lose weight. If you're trying to diet, make sure you do so safely.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hope you have eaten girl
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread