I looked deeper and its just sad... [nct dream] (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Was curious how...like seriously how often are they not the centre of the photo...
[if im missing a photo were they are centre please send it to me as i would like it thank-you as these all non Chinese centre photos are all i have and yes they are centre in like under 10 of them]


so have a look for yourself since debut how often china line in dream is centre....
[ red = china line green = is who id class as centre ]
sad.jpg
sad2.jpg
sad3.jpg
sad4.jpg
sad5.jpg
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
They do tend to get pushed to the sidelines... Chenle got to be closer to the center when he looked really young and adorable but afterwards...
I think it was more for the push of chenji and after it was a thing they stopped
cause he is always next to jisung
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I think it was more for the push of chenji and after it was a thing they stopped
cause he is always next to jisung
Might be... Although with the unofficial selfies I think it's mostly a coincidence or maybe a habit of where they tend to go on pics like that... But the official pictures really are just....
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Might be... Although with the unofficial selfies I think it's mostly a coincidence or maybe a habit of where they tend to go on pics like that... But the official pictures really are just....
well remember jisung is a minor so they are ALWAYS with some form of staff specially when jisung or chenle are around due to laws

also why chenle gets better treatment than renjun due to his age [and his money xD]
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
[and his money xD]
:mess:

I don't really see this get talked about very often but I do think that there is something to be said about idols from rich families getting preferential treatment. I can remember a former YG trainee spoke out about it before.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
:mess:

I don't really see this get talked about very often but I do think that there is something to be said about idols from rich families getting preferential treatment. I can remember a former YG trainee spoke out about it before.
It so obvious tbh

for the amount of people who want to be idols

the amount of idols there is who are rich but rarely main vocal or main rapper etc
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread