I love being scammed (2 Viewers)

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
I bought the new single album of Eunbi and I know that the product will be absolute shit. Woollim honestly have bad products, the mini feels so cheap this single gonna be rough probably but still preordered it because im a fkin masochist.

Preordered both version of Jo Yuri albums of course.

will probably buy the stayc album(s). Im slowly joining stayc and puki fandom
 

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
I remember how bad the packaging for Rocket Punch's single album was
:shake:

that shits wild like this is disrespectful for everyone, the fans, the girls, the producers, everyone
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I bought the new single album of Eunbi and I know that the product will be absolute shit. Woollim honestly have bad products, the mini feels so cheap this single gonna be rough probably but still preordered it because im a fkin masochist.

Preordered both version of Jo Yuri albums of course.

will probably buy the stayc album(s). Im slowly joining stayc and puki fandom
I am happy for you that you bought it.
 
  • Love
Reactions: motorp77

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread