I love birthdays (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know, what a surprise. An adult liking birthdays? Major shock :rosesmug: But while I do like my birthday (I don’t view the getting older as a problem and it’s nice to celebrate because celebrating is fun to me) I’m actually looking forwards to some other people’s birthdays. I’m very impatient, and for me it’s because I want to see the people in question open their presents :lisalaugh: I enjoy finding gifts for people, and I love seeing their reactions when opening it. I tend to pick gifts that are in some way tied to them, rather than just being like “Amanda could use a tshirt ig. Maybe. I’ll go with this random black tshirt with nothing on it. What’s her size? No idea. I’ll pick one at random”. So yeah, that’s a summary of why I like birthdays for people I’m close to. Mostly their birthday gift reactions :sanapray: Oh and the fact that there’s cake involves never goes amiss too. It’s also why I like Christmas, same reasoning.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,473
Reactions Received
39,112
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,845
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I hate birthdays, not because I'm getting older but because I don't find any part of it fun. No one is going to get me anything I actually want even when they ask and I tell them but I am somehow required to get them what they want. Also, receiving and giving presents is just uncomfortable to me to the point of anxiety.
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca and Ahsoka

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,204
Reactions Received
46,876
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,748
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah, whenever a familiar KPS user's birthday rolls around and I know who their biases are, I'll have fun Googling a gif to post for them. I think it stems from my first birthday on the KProfiles forums. I had Jin as my ult bias at the time, and most of the birthday wishes on my profile had gifs and images of Jin attached.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My birthdays are always boring and unproductive My birthdays just stay in the same lane.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahsoka

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I dont like parties in general, i wouldn't mind a birthday party for myself but none of cousins talk to me and im not a fan of some so it wouldnt be that pleasant
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread