- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Hmm???I thought you were post examples...![]()
I don't need a siteThere's sites for that
I thought you were gonna post pics of like idol bulges or something lolHmm???
No I think the thread made that clear what you needHmm???
I don't need a site
BIsh I got my BF's junk in my mind right now I don't got time for anyone else.I thought you were gonna post pics of like idol bulges or something lol
Look above and you will knowNo I think the thread made that clear what you need
Loyalty ♡BIsh I got my BF's junk in my mind right now I don't got time for anyone else.
I'M VERY BLUNTi thought this would end up being sth completely opposite but no it was exactly what title promised
I ONLY WANT MY MAN'S PEENThey are the best sort. I like this thread. But no examples?
Fair call. That's honourable of you to say that. :)I ONLY WANT MY MAN'S PEEN
I'm good GF...where is my MEDAL?!?!?Fair call. That's honourable of you to say that. :)
I'm good GF...where is my MEDAL?!?!?