- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I just DO!
I don't know why, but it somehow makes you feel closer to the idol, especially if they themselves use it too.
It's like a way of showing, I love THIS MEMBER the most, beyond just calling them your bias.
Calling myself an Erigom or Woozidan sounds more permanent than just saying I'm woozi and Kai biased.
I love these names so damn much.
I don't know why, but it somehow makes you feel closer to the idol, especially if they themselves use it too.
It's like a way of showing, I love THIS MEMBER the most, beyond just calling them your bias.
Calling myself an Erigom or Woozidan sounds more permanent than just saying I'm woozi and Kai biased.
I love these names so damn much.