For you, I’ll give a sad bye bye bye
Because you’ll be happy if I’m gone
Without you, I’m not happy but I hope you’re happy
If at least you’re happy, it’s a happy ending
Because you’ll be happy if I’m gone
Without you, I’m not happy but I hope you’re happy
If at least you’re happy, it’s a happy ending
Time is so damn slow, I’m just growing old, I live like I’m dead
I have so many damn things to do but I have nothing that I want to do
The world is cold to me
People’s eyes are prickling on me
I seem like an adult but I’m really a child that’s really tall
My young dreams are just faded fantasies
My mood is like a vast wilderness
People don’t understand me
So I just wanna lose it without even knowing
I have so many damn things to do but I have nothing that I want to do
The world is cold to me
People’s eyes are prickling on me
I seem like an adult but I’m really a child that’s really tall
My young dreams are just faded fantasies
My mood is like a vast wilderness
People don’t understand me
So I just wanna lose it without even knowing
I prayed again today
That I would see you in my dreams
When I wake up, I’ll cry again
Because I miss you
That I would see you in my dreams
When I wake up, I’ll cry again
Because I miss you