I love having so much international cuisine near me (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I went to a store near me that sells Polish food, and got some cool things to try. I got paczki (donuts), chokeberry syrup (idk if it’s polish necessarily but I like chokeberries), a plum jam filled ginger bread cookie covered in chocolate (pierniczki), and one of those boxes with powder stuff that you make desserts with (the one I got is for a dessert called karpatka). I don’t know Polish so following the instructions will be fun, but this is the internet age so it’ll be fine :lisalaugh:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
nice I hope they are yummy
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Never heard of the other desserts, but we have bought paczk's before. My mom's husband eats the crap out of them :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Chokeberries? :naeunshock:
It’s a type of berry that’s very astringent, so the tartness makes people call it chokeberry. Because eating a lot is hard :sanapray:
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,414
Reactions Received
13,612
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,023
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
It’s a type of berry that’s very astringent, so the tartness makes people call it chokeberry. Because eating a lot is hard :sanapray:
Ahhh okay I was worried for a second :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Australia has internaltional cuisine as well
I just havent seen enough of it
only when I w as in melbourne and sydney
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread