It sounds so good, I can’t wait for the full song :maheart: @NCTzen
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,389 Reactions Received 151,401 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 12 September 2021 #1 It sounds so good, I can’t wait for the full song @NCTzen Reactions: kinnie and gud_bam
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 12 September 2021 #2 Uuuuuuuuuuuu nice rhythm Reactions: Ahsoka
doll ౨ৎ . Joined 19 August 2021 Messages 23,071 Reactions Received 16,322 Location not active Cards View Profile KS Coins 25,801 12 September 2021 #3 As a gg stan who does not stan any boy groups... I will look forward to this. Reactions: Ahsoka