spicy_illusion . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,353 Reactions Received 27,110 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 528 Fandom MY Gender Other 27 April 2020 #1 Reactions: Dwragon, yeji, Shimmer and 3 others
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 27 April 2020 #2 Her voice sounds almost empty in a way! I've no idea what that means, but hearing her vocals they sound empty and I love it! Reactions: Dwragon, yeji, Shimmer and 2 others
Her voice sounds almost empty in a way! I've no idea what that means, but hearing her vocals they sound empty and I love it!
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 27 April 2020 #3 Taste I love her existence Reactions: Dwragon, yeji, Shimmer and 1 other person
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 27 April 2020 #4 that's why she is my bias. periodt Reactions: Dwragon and jasque