- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
Okay, so, my Spanish teacher has not been here all semester and won't be here until we get back from spring break (originally Jan 21) and we've been having a sub but today we had a sign on the door that said "report to study hall" mind you we have 3 of them, so we just went to the one on the same hall only to find out we had to go to another one. Anyways, we're in here rn and I sat down on the wall bc it was one of the only seats by an outlet (Chromebook was dead) but there were a lot of seats open, but I kinda need smth to do.
Now, to the part I love
when I sat down, nobody was beside me but there was a bag. Turns out, it's the person who pathetically bullied me last year (calling me a furry, treating me like a dog, meowing and barking at me, etc. I don't even present as that. and i'm not one). and she starts to sit down and she's already complaining about me being there. I say "hi! it's the person you hate most!" she sits down, "normally you run away when you see me, are you not scared of me anymore?". The whole time she was glaring at me. But it's true, everytime I walk by her, she stares and then walks off. SHe knows that I'm an ass when I want to be and she just doesn't want to deal with me.
When the teacher took attendance and called my name, she immediately looked over at me. idk why
Now, to the part I love
when I sat down, nobody was beside me but there was a bag. Turns out, it's the person who pathetically bullied me last year (calling me a furry, treating me like a dog, meowing and barking at me, etc. I don't even present as that. and i'm not one). and she starts to sit down and she's already complaining about me being there. I say "hi! it's the person you hate most!" she sits down, "normally you run away when you see me, are you not scared of me anymore?". The whole time she was glaring at me. But it's true, everytime I walk by her, she stares and then walks off. SHe knows that I'm an ass when I want to be and she just doesn't want to deal with me.
When the teacher took attendance and called my name, she immediately looked over at me. idk why