I love pink (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
And when I see pink I think Blackpink!
Welcome to my new pink aesthetic with Jisoo this time.
She's my ult when it comes to girlgroups but I feel like I never ever give her enough love :(

I can finally confirm to myself pink and lavender are my favorite colors. Everytime someone would ask me, ''What's your fave color?'' I would always give many answers because I couldn't make up my mind. Recently it changed ever since a close friend saw me wearing lavender and complimented me by saying it was my color and I should wear it more! It's crazy how compliments can change a person. It made me confident and it's the same thing for pink. I always loved the color but for some reason I never wanted to accept it lmao.

Oh boy here I am talking about random things again... :headache:

Have a good day y'all
​
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: ahparkchaeyoung

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: ahparkchaeyoung

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
25 May 2021
Messages
868
Reactions Received
2,244
Location
: a theater near you
Website
lgan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
all
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: ahparkchaeyoung

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I loved it, so pretty :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: Kamistar

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread