Appreciation I love SAAY (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I came across her a few weeks ago and I have been obsessed with all her music. Her voice is so unique and she can dance really well too!
In case you want to fall in love with her like I did:






Her album:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Been following her for a while and she's definitely a standout in the R&B scene, as most of the bigger artists do a more lofi/jazz/alt blend of R&B. Her music is great and I can't think of another popular artist in Korea that makes this style of R&B right now.

Her vocal style and performance are really... bold and dramatic in a way, I love it :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: wayvoutsold
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Honestly, she's amazing. I known her only since ZGZG, but all of her releases are amazing.
Same as me. I wish I could have found her earlier.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread