- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
you wouldnt get itYoon is really talented vocally? I don't get the confusion. Her tone is nice too.
OK then?you wouldnt get it
she is very talented yes, i dont want to end up fightin w u so we can leave it here bye
your fine babeBRUH sorry Kimmy I voted for Yoon I even make a video of Yoon on her vocals, hope your not that upset with me I was a new swith that time.
🥰🥰🥰thx uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyour fine babe
i rlly like ur vid tho, gj on the editing
I just realize i join 1 day after than u what a coincidencenot them disrespecting sieunana grande like this![]()
that's legend behaviorI just realize i join 1 day after than u what a coincidence