I LOVE TAEYEON (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
let it be said
in writing
on this VERY day
that I officially pronounce that I love TAEYEON

Loved her
Hated her
Liked her
Loved her AGAIN!

I won't go into details about the rest of that thing but omfg
THE WAY SHE MOTHERFUCKING HANDLED WOOYEON AFTER SHE COVERED INVU
MY HEART IS ABOUT TO COMBUST
I JUST WANT TO HUG TAEYEON SO TIGHT AND THANK HER FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY DAMN HEART
WHAT A FUCKING ANGEL

I am not high
​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread