Appreciation I love THIS Booktuber (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck


I feel like she's probably the most well-spoken when it comes to controversial issues.
I really appreciate her critical takes and thoughts and the way she expresses them.
Her and I have different tastes in books but I really appreciate what she does for the community.
​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I agree, I’ve only watched a few of her videos but like you said she’s always well spoken and bringing up the problematic issues in books. Her videos are always entertaining.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread