I love this site (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I love the design

I love the emojis

I love the users
even the tasteless ones

I love the mods

I love the admins

I love the threads

I love the positivity

I love the reactions feature

Did i mention I love the admins ?

AND MOST OF ALL
I LOVE THE BLINKS
20384


​
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I forgot to mention the reactions on another thread. They truly are amazing, now when I visit other sites I'm just trying to reach for that "haha" reaction and getting sad when I realized there isn't one D:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I forgot to mention the reactions on another thread. They truly are amazing, now when I visit other sites I'm just trying to reach for that "haha" reaction and getting sad when I realized there isn't one D:
This has happened to me so many times :nayeonisdone:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lob u too :nekolove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread