- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
oh wow I was unexpectable for onceto be honest this kind of music is definitely not what i expected to hear when i clicked on this thread, but i still liked it a lot! the instrumental from 1:11 on sounds weirdly familiar though, i think i've heard something like that in another song but i don't remember which one![]()
seeing what you said about your teaboo part, i assumed the song would be in englishoh wow I was unexpectable for once
What kind of song would you have expected?
well she is English but yeah it is partly in Frenchseeing what you said about your teaboo part, i assumed the song would be in english![]()
especially British accent in French. I am dying alreadyBops are nice when we find them.
French accents are so arghhhh gorgeous.
How does even work. The French would sound so odd in another accent.especially British accent in French. I am dying already![]()
How does even work. The French would sound so odd in another accent.
What is the standard French accent. O. Onot true, as I don't have a standard French accent at all
![]()
it seems to be Parisian accentWhat is the standard French accent. O. O
I am so used to French Canadians speaking it full blood French.
I don't really know anything outside of that.
Didn't know there was such a thing. Like a joined accent. I thought it was either one accent and nothing in between. O. Oit seems to be Parisian accentI have a strong Swiss French accent
I am far from sounding native lol even if I amDidn't know there was such a thing. Like a joined accent. I thought it was either one accent and nothing in between. O. O
Well that just makes my accent as boring as anything. Even though I don't think I really have one.I am far from sounding native lol even if I am![]()
you sound really clear to me thoughWell that just makes my accent as boring as anything. Even though I don't think I really have one.
What does that mean even?you sound really clear to me though![]()
you have a pretty accentWhat does that mean even?
I heard that from @Ahsoka too.you have a pretty accentdespite not being my favourite ever because obviously British accent>>>>>
it sounds clear and enjoyable to me
You wouldn't say that about other people here. Though I guess I don't have the standard Australian accent.it sounds clear and enjoyable to me![]()