:sj_weary:
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 18 January 2021 #1 Reactions: Wingfrost
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 18 January 2021 #2 @Wingfrost Look at our boy Spoiler: Not for Underaged That video was how I found this song Reactions: Wingfrost
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 18 January 2021 #3 PrideInBaek said: @Wingfrost Look at our boy Spoiler: Not for Underaged That video was how I found this song Click to expand... I-I..... What drama is that? Reactions: PrideInBaek
PrideInBaek said: @Wingfrost Look at our boy Spoiler: Not for Underaged That video was how I found this song Click to expand... I-I..... What drama is that?
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 18 January 2021 #4 Wingfrost said: I-I..... What drama is that? Click to expand... Same Social Death Vote is the drama Reactions: Wingfrost
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 18 January 2021 #5 @Wingfrost I checked and Bright is only a small part of the drama. Here's his cut: Reactions: Wingfrost
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 18 January 2021 #6 PrideInBaek said: @Wingfrost I checked and Bright is only a small part of the drama. Here's his cut: Click to expand... Thank you Reactions: PrideInBaek
PrideInBaek said: @Wingfrost I checked and Bright is only a small part of the drama. Here's his cut: Click to expand... Thank you