- Joined
- 27 August 2024
- Messages
- 441
- Reactions Received
- 433
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,368
- Fandom
- Zerose
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I really love and appreciate ZB1 for everything they put into what they do and how great they are together.
I never really wanted to chose a bias, because one, I love them all dearly for different reasons, and two because I don't want to get attached to something that may not be there in the near future.
But them being so infectious with their funny personalities, I have finally found my bias of ZB1!!
Can anyone guess who it is?
I never really wanted to chose a bias, because one, I love them all dearly for different reasons, and two because I don't want to get attached to something that may not be there in the near future.
But them being so infectious with their funny personalities, I have finally found my bias of ZB1!!
Can anyone guess who it is?