- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
+ 1yes stan juri
I'm watching Yeonhee
I'm watching you
Yeonhee has a non-celebrity girlfriend.I'm watching Yeonhee![]()
Stop derailing my fantasies before they take offYeonhee has a non-celebrity girlfriend.
Why not go after a ruler, she's straight!Stop derailing my fantasies before they take off![]()
Yooa is the ruler of my heartWhy not go after a ruler, she's straight!
Tough luck, she's Chanmi's 🌈 nowYooa is the ruler of my heart![]()
Chanmi better not ruin my chancesTough luck, she's Chanmi's 🌈 now![]()
Chanmi was literally flirting with her and YooA said that she was falling for her and after their careers have finished, they will go to Taiwan to get married, so I guess you'll have to look at the plenty of other fish in the ocean that you mentionedChanmi better not ruin my chances
Lots of other attractive fish in the ocean![]()