I made a mega chunky bow (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Im making bows for presents (Christmas and birthday ones) and I made a massive bow :lisalaugh: I haven’t decided who’s present it goes on yet, I’m making bows in advance while I wait for the objects themselves to ship. Also yes I have stuff in the floor it’s from making the bows.
IMG_2725.jpeg
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,235
Reactions Received
99,078
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
352,555
Ship
Wreck
Im making bows for presents (Christmas and birthday ones) and I made a massive bow :lisalaugh: I haven’t decided who’s present it goes on yet, I’m making bows in advance while I wait for the objects themselves to ship. Also yes I have stuff in the floor it’s from making the bows.
IMG_2725.jpeg
its very cute!! :pepelgbt:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Cute, but I've never understood putting effort in to wrapping presents... people just tear it up. :dubueh:
Because I’m bored :uwu: And last year when I started adding bows people admired them and took photos and all that good stuff. But it’s also just nice looking at something pretty and knowing that you made it
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
cute <33 i'd never have the patience to make one :dubueh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,732
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
Im making bows for presents (Christmas and birthday ones) and I made a massive bow :lisalaugh: I haven’t decided who’s present it goes on yet, I’m making bows in advance while I wait for the objects themselves to ship. Also yes I have stuff in the floor it’s from making the bows.
IMG_2725.jpeg
aww its so adorable!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
That’s so cute! I tried to make a bow once but it uh looked like someone sat on it lol.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That's awesome.

I have to get help when wrapping presents lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread