I made a new song!!! (after one month of break) (3 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I love the chorus and the powerful synth sound.



Nice song! The violin part fits very well.



As I already mentioned, this is a cool song. I'm sure it would work as a K-Pop girl group song too. Problem: how to 'simulate' a girl group and bring multiple vocal parts in one song?



Summer night driving sound! :sj_weary:


Is it possible that you share them at Spotify, or aren't AI songs allowed there? We (especially you) should earn money with your created songs. You are very creative.

And yep, it is art to put songs like these together. To everyone that things: "I just click on the create button and Suno/Udio generates a hit song!" Try it by yourself, it's not that easy!
Simulate a girl group is harder but sometimes it can work.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
@Pirioca I can’t monetise all my songs but some can be put on Spotify. The only issue is that I have to pay sb like distrokid to be able to share them there
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,457
Reactions Received
9,468
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,988
Gender
Male
Simulate a girl group is harder but sometimes it can work.
It is possible. And if Udio can do it, Suno can do it too. But don't ask me how this Udio user did it.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread