- Joined
- 5 February 2022
- Messages
- 212
- Reactions Received
- 208
- Location
- <3
- Website
- mmerriweather9.wixsite.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Stray Kids
- Gender
- Other
- Pronouns
- She/her They/them
Torn but Reborn
When the moon rises,
The stars cry.
When the sun rises,
The stars still cry.
Humans will never understand why,
But they still try.
The stars will always mourn,
Because they are torn.
Yes, I am the stars,
And I have many scars.
But the moon still shines,
And so does the sun.
So I will always rise,
Even if I have multiple scars.
So I encourage you,
To get back up too.
When the moon rises,
The stars cry.
When the sun rises,
The stars still cry.
Humans will never understand why,
But they still try.
The stars will always mourn,
Because they are torn.
Yes, I am the stars,
And I have many scars.
But the moon still shines,
And so does the sun.
So I will always rise,
Even if I have multiple scars.
So I encourage you,
To get back up too.