- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Basically this person knows like really personal stuff about me since we kinda live together for context.
So, yk as someone who is transgender I obviously don't use my legal name if i can help it.
Yanno everyone at school calls me by my preferred name. And so invited this person to join drama club, yanno to be nice and to help them makes friends.
and obviously they deadname me all the time, but I thought "yk maybe because we're at school she wont do that"I was wrong
And it's like really awkward because everyone calls me jayke and then theres this one person that didnt get the memo.. or rather they got the memo and burned it because it's not on 'my birth certificate'
Okay but to the point, so I had to miss drama club yesterday because of like personal issues. And apparently this person told me that our drama teacher was freaking out so im like "okay?'
and then she went on to tell me that she had told our drama teacher basically all my personal info. My home life, well rather lack of.. and all that type of shit. And I'm just sitting there like... you couldnt have told him i had a doctors appointment?
like apparently she thought it was appropriate to do that?? like if i havent told him what gives you the right?
idk its just really frustrating and fucking annoying
and now idek if she told him in front of everybody too, so theres that
anywaysss...
@ilychan @Reverie @uran @jesus_christ
So, yk as someone who is transgender I obviously don't use my legal name if i can help it.
Yanno everyone at school calls me by my preferred name. And so invited this person to join drama club, yanno to be nice and to help them makes friends.
and obviously they deadname me all the time, but I thought "yk maybe because we're at school she wont do that"I was wrong
And it's like really awkward because everyone calls me jayke and then theres this one person that didnt get the memo.. or rather they got the memo and burned it because it's not on 'my birth certificate'
Okay but to the point, so I had to miss drama club yesterday because of like personal issues. And apparently this person told me that our drama teacher was freaking out so im like "okay?'
and then she went on to tell me that she had told our drama teacher basically all my personal info. My home life, well rather lack of.. and all that type of shit. And I'm just sitting there like... you couldnt have told him i had a doctors appointment?
like apparently she thought it was appropriate to do that?? like if i havent told him what gives you the right?
idk its just really frustrating and fucking annoying
and now idek if she told him in front of everybody too, so theres that
anywaysss...
@ilychan @Reverie @uran @jesus_christ