- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,424
- Reactions Received
- 75,503
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 142,203
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
This is Ms. Quakenworth on the left and Mr. Quakesby on the right.
It does look blueDoes the right one have a blue head? That looks really cool![]()
I never know if you are joking or if there is really such a farm I could go too
I prefer my friends not be a bunch of quacks...The best kinds of friends![]()
its in our imagination but we try really hard to make it realI never know if you are joking or if there is really such a farm I could go too![]()
I prefer my friends not be a bunch of quacks...![]()
A very important ingredient in Turducken.did you catch them??
i heard they quite delicious if you roast them well![]()
did you catch them??
i heard they quite delicious if you roast them well![]()