I made something pretty (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I got rhythmic gymnastics clubs. Generally, gymnasts will tape the clubs. Part of this is so they’ll work better with skills (helps you do rotations and some catches) and part of it is for aesthetics. I ofc don’t need aesthetics because I don’t compete, but for funsies I decided to try to decorate them in a fun way anyways. In this image, the purple one is the non decorated standard. I’ve decorated both now, in the same design.

IMG_5274.jpeg
 
  • Wow
Reactions: gone4good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread