Photo I managed to do something I’ve wanted to do for a long time (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don’t usually post my gymnastics, but this is a skill I’ve wanted to do for like 10 years now (on and off). And today I finally did it. It wasn’t perfect (my back leg needs to be slightly straightened and in the first one I’m using the wall for balance) but it’s close enough for me to be hyped :maheart: Hyped enough to share
IMG_5236.jpeg

IMG_5238.jpeg
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca and Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread