I managed to get banned (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
The first one I said that funnel web spiders can be found all around the world... then made the mistake of supporting it with scientific facts. The second one was commenting "to bad she missed" when someone (more than old enough to know better, I think she's an adult) playing with a gun nearly blew her own head off. The third was yelling at a crossdresser who filmed themselves in a woman's bathroom. Am I wrong, is that not super weird?!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: centen

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The first one I said that funnel web spiders can be found all around the world... then made the mistake of supporting it with scientific facts. The second one was commenting "to bad she missed" when someone (more than old enough to know better, I think she's an adult) playing with a gun nearly blew her own head off. The third was yelling at a crossdresser who filmed themselves in a woman's bathroom. Am I wrong, is that not super weird?!
For the first one, what was the supposed reason for your ban? I can’t deny that it sounds hard to believe that’s all you did to get banned
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
For the first one, what was the supposed reason for your ban? I can’t deny that it sounds hard to believe that’s all you did to get banned
It said I posted mis-information. Someone asked if a spider was a funnel web, they were in Texas. Someone else commented that was impossible. I commented that their are funnel web spiders all over the world. That was removed for being mis-information. I posted a list of funnel web spiders in Texas and a description of the funnel web kingdom and family with a link to a science website. Again, removed for mis-information. I made a witty comment about how what a travesty it would be to use science and facts to answer questions around here (the sub-reddit). And now I'm banned. I'm innocent as usual. :mork:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yerichu and Day1
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
For the first one, what was the supposed reason for your ban? I can’t deny that it sounds hard to believe that’s all you did to get banned
It disturbs me to think you don't blindly believe my innocence. :taesip:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
It said I posted mis-information. Someone asked if a spider was a funnel web, they were in Texas. Someone else commented that was impossible. I commented that their are funnel web spiders all over the world. That was removed for being mis-information. I posted a list of funnel web spiders in Texas and a description of the funnel web kingdom and family with a link to a science website. Again, removed for mis-information. I made a witty comment about how what a travesty it would be to use science and facts to answer questions around here (the sub-reddit). And now I'm banned. I'm innocent as usual. :mork:
don't let them silence you
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Bro, you do know you aren't allowed to have opinions on there right?
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,803
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
why am I not surprised you got banned? lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,803
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
why am I not surprised you got banned? lol
actually, I take that back. I just realized how insensitive I sounded. I'm sorry you got banned... I've never been banned before, but I have gotten verbal warnings. Neither of those are fun!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
actually, I take that back. I just realized how insensitive I sounded. I'm sorry you got banned... I've never been banned before, but I have gotten verbal warnings. Neither of those are fun!
I've been banned plenty of times at various sites and places. I lack that little voice that yells don't say that even if your right. I'm not upset. The entire situation amuses me since in none of these cases am I in the wrong. It is just funny it all happened on the same night.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,803
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've been banned plenty of times at various sites and places. I lack that little voice that yells don't say that even if your right. I'm not upset. The entire situation amuses me since in none of these cases am I in the wrong. It is just funny it all happened on the same night.
I lack that filter, too. When I used to be on Twitter, you have no freaking idea how many tweets I'd had to delete bc people were cussing me out for saying shit. That's the reason I'm not on anymore.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread