Appreciation I may be a bit too obsessed with Jeno these days (1 Viewer)

butter

.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,003
Reactions Received
800
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
39,836
Fandom
Harunator
Gender
Female
He's always been fighting hard with Mark for his spot as my bias in NCT Dream, but ever since ISTJ (and in particular the dance practice and live stages), I've been constantly swooning over our favorite samoyed :shycat:

It didn't help that I unboxed my Glitch Mode copy yesterday and pulled this ADORABLE pc of his :llama_blush:




My ult bias is NCT Jaehyun, and I find a lot of similarities between the two (they are both very goofy, seemingly aloof but very funny at core), so I most definitely have a type when it comes to kpop boys. :maheart:

Also, few people talk about how much of an ace he is, and I consider his stage presence one of the very best in NCT. He's so energetic and charismatic that watching his fancams over and over again is never boring. I'll never shut up about how much I love his fancams.



My personal favorite:



I'm very excited to see him in the next NCT full group comeback!

@NCTzen feel free to share your favorite Jeno content in this thread :fingerpoke:
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,187
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
346
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
this is so real, ive been up in my jeno feels recently too he's just to precious :maheart: that 90s love fancam is also one of my favs wheew.

Also, few people talk about how much of an ace he is, and I consider his stage presence one of the very best in NCT. He's so energetic and charismatic that watching his fancams over and over again is never boring. I'll never shut up about how much I love his fancams.
&& hard agree with this!! his energy is crazy!! its so fun to watch him dance & perform he's so good !!! :pyo:

just gonna share two lil clips to spread the love x
i gotta share the legendary poppy fancam


& this one too, ... he's just a cutie.... that simple....



jeno...... :shycat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: butter

butter

.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,003
Reactions Received
800
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
39,836
Fandom
Harunator
Gender
Female
this is so real, ive been up in my jeno feels recently too he's just to precious :maheart: that 90s love fancam is also one of my favs wheew.


&& hard agree with this!! his energy is crazy!! its so fun to watch him dance & perform he's so good !!! :pyo:

just gonna share two lil clips to spread the love x
i gotta share the legendary poppy fancam


& this one too, ... he's just a cutie.... that simple....



jeno...... :shycat:
aaaaahhhhh why is he so cute??? :shycat: :shycat: :shycat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
He's always been fighting hard with Mark for his spot as my bias in NCT Dream, but ever since ISTJ (and in particular the dance practice and live stages), I've been constantly swooning over our favorite samoyed :shycat:

It didn't help that I unboxed my Glitch Mode copy yesterday and pulled this ADORABLE pc of his :llama_blush:




My ult bias is NCT Jaehyun, and I find a lot of similarities between the two (they are both very goofy, seemingly aloof but very funny at core), so I most definitely have a type when it comes to kpop boys. :maheart:

Also, few people talk about how much of an ace he is, and I consider his stage presence one of the very best in NCT. He's so energetic and charismatic that watching his fancams over and over again is never boring. I'll never shut up about how much I love his fancams.



My personal favorite:



I'm very excited to see him in the next NCT full group comeback!

@NCTzen feel free to share your favorite Jeno content in this thread :fingerpoke:
He's one i always watch in NCT choreo - he's such a dynamic and powerful stage presence who makes good use of facial expressions too.
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
This is literally the only video I have in my fancam playlist LMAO. Idky. But hereeee~~~

 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
This is literally the only video I have in my fancam playlist LMAO. Idky. But hereeee~~~

ABS. Is more than likely why I added it. Plus to me Jeno favors San a bit and that's a problem for meeee
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread