I may have noticed something (2 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It be like that sometimes though. I stopped actively discovering male artists, especially in KPop, because I was over them and wanted more females.
Maybe there is less diversity of concepts in boy groups... I feel like I can’t find what I like the most in male fronted bands/groups. But when I enjoy one I will be more loyal to them than to girl groups. I love diversifying when it comes to female artists.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Maybe there is less diversity of concepts in boy groups... I feel like I can’t find what I like the most in male fronted bands/groups. But when I enjoy one I will be more loyal to them than to girl groups. I love diversifying when it comes to female artists.
It definitely feels like that, less diverse. I didn't expect to like another boy group, but here we are.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It definitely feels like that, less diverse. I didn't expect to like another boy group, but here we are.
Who stole your heart? :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Who stole your heart? :sanapray:
I still think it's too early to say I stan them, but Kingdom. The boys in my new aesthetic. Haven't liked a debut this much in years. :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I still think it's too early to say I stan them, but Kingdom. The boys in my new aesthetic. Haven't liked a debut this much in years. :maheart:
I kind of enjoyed their debut as well but waiting for the first comeback :susPepe:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Oh dang you're right. A lot of the stuff you've recommended to me was by female artists too and I never noticed lmaooo :nekosweat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Probably 80% boygroups on my spotify playlist but I generally don't stan them/don't know member names - just have an appreciation for the music. Whereas, the 20% female groups I know the members and have knowledge on group dynamic/positions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Oh dang you're right. A lot of the stuff you've recommended to me was by female artists too and I never noticed lmaooo :nekosweat:
Do you mind it? :susPepe:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread