I may have PCOS (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Polycystic ovary syndrome.

That's what I am going to the doctor to discuss, considering I literally have every single given symptom and they have only gotten worse over the past two years.
If it's not this, then I hope and pray to anyone listening to find a relief for the symptoms - it's hard going on like this every day, even being on the current medications I'm on for my depression and anxiety.

God.

I hope my OBGYN can help me.
I'm sick of living this way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread