I may have to start reading fifty books at once (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
My attention span has greatly deteriorated.
I pick up a book and enjoy it BUT THEN
get distracted and am unable to pick it up again.
I'm on the struggle bus.

:idkwhattonamethis: :idkwhattonamethis: :idkwhattonamethis: :idkwhattonamethis:​
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Flaneur and Day1
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
My attention span has greatly deteriorated.
I pick up a book and enjoy it BUT THEN
get distracted and am unable to pick it up again.
I'm on the struggle bus.

:idkwhattonamethis: :idkwhattonamethis: :idkwhattonamethis: :idkwhattonamethis:​
That happens like every time :jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
YOU'RE NOT TRUST ME I HAVE A PILE OF BOOKS TO READ AND I GET DISTRACTED EVERY TIME :pandabeg:
I FEEL HEARD AND SEEN AND UNDERSTOOD
:sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Flaneur

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread