I may spoil my cat just a little bit… (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
While I love both of my cats with all my heart, seriously when I look at them my heart literally aches, they are so precious to me. However my youngest cat Kiara (she’s around 10 years old) I often baby her more often as she has stage 4 Lymphoma. My other kitty is more of a ‘I’ll come to you when I want attention cat’ whereas Kiara is my shadow, I do everything with her. So this morning I was busy trying to get chores done around the house and she’ll sit and wait for me to finish, but sometimes she’ll be extra persistent for me to relax and cuddle with her and that was what she was doing today. So because of this I've recently came up with a solution… She loves super plush blankets and will get extremely happy when anyone spreads one out (purring and making little biscuits :maheart:). So I have literally started putting my cat down for a nap… I’ll lead her over to the couch, lay out her favorite blanket and she’ll immediately curl up and fall asleep as she kneads the blanket.:nekolove: Don’t judge me she is my literal child.:kittylove: If I can the next time I do it with her I’ll try to record it.​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hope she has as long and happy life as possible!
Thank you :nekolove: She’s a fighter, she was diagnosed almost three years ago and at that time was given only six weeks to live. She’s a strong little kitty.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread