- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
I've been so busy with work lately and I'm in so much pain because of a tooth ache. I'm going to the dentist tomorrow.
I don't think I'm going to be able to be active for a while. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up cause I'm so behind on notifications that I can't reply to them all.
It's ok to give me penalties on the current games. And I wont be able to suggest f(x) badges.
I don't think I'm going to be able to be active for a while. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up cause I'm so behind on notifications that I can't reply to them all.
It's ok to give me penalties on the current games. And I wont be able to suggest f(x) badges.