he does always talk about how he has been betrayedOh wow you got a Sasuke on your hands![]()
he does always talk about how he has been betrayedOh wow you got a Sasuke on your hands![]()
he does always talk about how he has been betrayed![]()
I kinda am but hey at least I'm not Sakura : P idk I just hate to see a person with potenital wither away in negativity grr
Don't be the Naruto trying to save him now, for your own good lol.
Yes please don't be SakuraI kinda am but hey at least I'm not Sakura : P idk I just hate to see a person with potenital wither away in negativity grr
I can't lol she killed my fav character, I am obligated to hate her forever lol jk she ok... but yea idk I always put others first somehow, I'll try to help but I don't think it'll work.........pfffffff.......... thanks Ozy-kun <3Yes please don't be Sakura
Well that's true, but it shouldn't come at your expense. Some people are too used to their own negativity and it might end up affecting you more than them, so put yourself first![]()
Well it's not your responsibility but you're still tryingI can't lol she killed my fav character, I am obligated to hate her forever lol jk she ok... but yea idk I always put others first somehow, I'll try to help but I don't think it'll work.........pfffffff.......... thanks Ozy-kun <3