- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I don't know yet. I am trying to plan some new stuffis still a while till 20k posts, what do u plan to do in the meantime?![]()
I am looking forwardSounds good. I'll post questions in a bit :)
![]()
![]()
i dont have much time for a few weeks now@Reo maybe a listening party if you want?![]()
whenever you can ofci dont have much time for a few weeks now![]()
i mean sure however it might take a while until i can actually do a lengthy listening party againwhenever you can ofcI'd prepare a list of songs to show you and you could do the same
I might be busy too as I need to make my German test pretty sooni mean sure however it might take a while until i can actually do a lengthy listening party again
good luck with thatI might be busy too as I need to make my German test pretty soon
yes you can!!! I'll gladly reply when I hit 20k posts to all of your questionsAm I supposed to post questions in this thread or what?
![]()
We have some free days that are Swiss I guess but I don’t know if we got any special holidaysDo you have any Swiss holidays?
It's Swiss right? Not Swedish?