- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
True. I have forgotten a few ones probably"a few of my friends"
True. I have forgotten a few ones probably"a few of my friends"
Sure thing!oof thats a huge milestone! i'll post some questions once im done with work![]()
I trust you LovelyUh hmmm I don't know what I would ask. I'll come back if I think of some good questions.
Oh that’s a lot of questionsThat's all I could think of
- Are you more into Jpop or Kpop?
- Do you like boy groups more than girl groups or vice versa?
- Do you listen to rock? Cuz in one thread, that was in your stats but I wasn't sure I read it right
- Do you plan on changing your layout soon?
- Are you as outgoing in rl as you are on kps?
- How many times do you brush your teeth a day?
- What's your favorite food?
- What's your favorite color?
- What's your favorite kpop song?
- How did you get into Japanese music?
- Wait, do you even listen to kpop?
- Are you still waiting for those Passcode cards?
- Do you think Passcode is underrated?
- Do you brush your teeth before or after your eat breakfast?
- Do you have siblings?
- Do you find it easier to make friends online or in rl?
- How did you come up with your username?
- Do you think you'll ever get tired of Japanese music?
- If you had one song to listen to for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What color is your hair?
I am glad to be one of your friends![]()
I'm not shy when it comes to Q&AsOh that’s a lot of questions
Glad to be your friend as well 😘
I like it!!!I'm not shy when it comes to Q&As![]()