I miss Dani™ (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I miss @crybaby . What is it with me and all of my wifues just up and LEAVING SMH- Like geez didn't realize I was that awful :susPepe:

Well actually what am I saying? I talk to her for like 4 hours or so every day so?? I guess I just miss her being here on KS?? Because that is like a whole more hour we could talk every day :wimwim: Or maybe I'm just too needy lmao? Who tf knows


Anyways anticipate @crybaby 's return cause she'll be back in like 4 days

Oh and she says to stan Victon so do it :chickill:
40588
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
What’s up with KPS and spouses leaving? :welp:
IDK MAN ITS HAPPENED TO BOTH OF US T_T

Rip og marriage TwentyOneJongdae and Lighterxx, the iconic Carat duo. You will forever be missed :yolk:
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
IDK MAN ITS HAPPENED TO BOTH OF US T_T

Rip og marriage TwentyOneJongdae and Lighterxx, the iconic Carat duo. You will forever be missed :yolk:
Rippp honestly :’)
Maybe PandasGreenHair will be revived one day, who knows at this point :’)
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: potato and gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Rippp honestly :’)
Maybe PandasGreenHair will be revived one day, who knows at this point :’)
Honestly he better come back. I miss his annoying ass, arguing whether Tao or Luhan is better was fun :cccc
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Honestly he better come back. I miss his annoying ass, arguing whether Tao or Luhan is better was fun :cccc
Not gonna lie though, he’s right, Luhan > Tao :taesip:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: potato and gongchan

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: potato and gongchan

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: potato and gongchan

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I miss @crybaby . What is it with me and all of my wifues just up and LEAVING SMH- Like geez didn't realize I was that awful :susPepe:

Well actually what am I saying? I talk to her for like 4 hours or so every day so?? I guess I just miss her being here on KS?? Because that is like a whole more hour we could talk every day :wimwim: Or maybe I'm just too needy lmao? Who tf knows


Anyways anticipate @crybaby 's return cause she'll be back in like 4 days

Oh and she says to stan Victon so do it :chickill:
40588
izz stop making me smile <3

i miss you too
 
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread