I miss Idol producer season 1 [And why you should watch it if you haven't yet!] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
That show was amazing. The best out of all the seasons of the official Pd101 and the knock off series!
It was amazing, the trainees were talented and more importnantly they all got along so well!

Those last epsides when there was like 30 of them left, were the best times! They all knew eachother really well by that time and it showed! There were so many iconic moments, like Zhenghao pinching Xingjie's cheeks or Bu Fan beating up Xiao Gui!

I remember Zhangjing eating a lot and I remember Yanlei being a meme being a burden to the team, but still doing his best!

I remember Bu Fan, Xiao Gui and Shengen. The 3 guys who looked so dangerous and mean being the bigget crackheads in the show!

I still miss Xukun fanboying over Yixing!
I miss Zhengting generally harassing Zhenghao with love.

I wish I could see more of all that and all the other little things that happened in the show. I wish that the final 35 all debuted in a giant almost AKB48-esque group, only without a graduation system and no adding members! That group was amazing, and they will always be in my heart!

HERE! Have some iconic moments!




 
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This season was so amazing! I loved their bond and how fun it was overall. The episodes were so extremely long though, I barely had sleep whenever a new episode gets uploaded. The new season hasn't caught my interest at all, in retrospect.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This season was so amazing! I loved their bond and how fun it was overall. The episodes were so extremely long though, I barely had sleep whenever a new episode gets uploaded. The new season hasn't caught my interest at all, in retrospect.
I had interest, but I have lost it now...

It is somehow a lot less charming.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nightshade
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I had interest, but I have lost it now...

It is somehow a lot less charming.
That's sad. In their defense, it's really hard to live up to season one.

The portrayal of the boys' relationships was so heartwarming. Like Teacher Zhangjing, Xukun's and Ziyi's friendship, Linong being a little ball of sunshine. Adorable Zhengting, Beauty Rui, etc,etc. I could go on and on about Idol producer and why people should watch the first season! It just felt so perfect.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
That's sad. In their defense, it's really hard to live up to season one.

The portrayal of the boys' relationships was so heartwarming. Like Teacher Zhangjing, Xukun's and Ziyi's friendship, Linong being a little ball of sunshine. Adorable Zhengting, Beauty Rui, etc,etc. I could go on and on about Idol producer and why people should watch the first season! It just felt so perfect.
It was so perfect! We had the brat Justin and the flirt Yanjun! We also can't forget the old guy: Qin Fen!

Also Cai Xukun is the perfect center. I had a love-hate relationship with him during the show. I hated him, but I wanted him as the center. I hated how god damn perfect he is and how he is literally born to be an idol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nightshade

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread